Covid19 Safety Measures
To Our Customers:
The safety of our patrons and team members is and always has been of the utmost importance to all of us at Intelligent Foods on Demand! We truly value our relationship with you and because of this, we want to assure you
that our Company has taken significant steps in all of our locations to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses.
Intelfoods formed an internal task force that is responsible for disinfecting our equipment and vehicles every shift. We have worked around the clock to come up with several measures to help our associates during this time and as a result, have advanced our already strong safety standards through a number of measures to ensure our guests and associates can interact with our offering platform and services with peace of mind. We have taken this unprecedented time in our company’s history to effectively shape what our New Normal will be.
In addition, we are actively staying up-to-date on new information and developments regarding COVID-19. Following the guidance of local, state and federal agencies, we have developed new procedures and modified others to ensure our environment is as safe as possible. Further, we are prepared to make other changes immediately based on this evolving situation.
We have made the following adjustments to our typical operations:
- All Intelfoods employees are being provided with and are required to wear gloves and face coverings while performing their duties
- Covid19 task forms is continuously cleaning our equipment and locations with appropriate products. Our enhanced cleaning regimen includes additional disinfecting of frequent customer touchpoints such as vending machines dispensary buckets, touchscreens and door handles. The cleaning agents used in this effort are deemed effective for these purposes and contain
anti-viral components such as bleach/water mixes and other disinfectant sprays
- We adjusted scheduling to comply with social distancing requirements
- We utilize UV light devices for all our portable devices to kill COVID and germs
Consistent with CDC guidance, we continue to recommend Intelfoods employees continue to use caution and take extra preventative care, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw it in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into their elbow to avoid contaminating their hands.
Our automated kiosks, by their very nature, eliminate the need for customers to interact with store personnel ‘behind the counter’. We have fast tracked the deployment of ‘contactless’ technology at all of our locations, so customers can securely pay with a quick ‘tap,’ contactless payment methods such as ApplePay and GoogleWallet, rather than swiping or using a chip reader.
We want you to feel comfortable about visiting any of locations at any time, therefore we’ve expedited availability of all the necessary PPE products such as, hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves.
We continue to appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to assisting you for all your vending needs.